07 September 2017

WHY I AM NOT VOTING IN THE SAME-SEX POSTAL VOTE PUT ON BY THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

The same-sex vote, put on for the amusement of the Australian population is a total fraud from start to finish because they would have one believe that if the yes vote succeeds, they will then put a vote through the federal parliament changing the definition of marriage to include the clause - "including same-sex people".

This postal vote idea is to fool people into believing that something will definitely be done to institute same-sex marriage - but the vote is non-binding,and if the vote is yes,when it gets to parliament the parliamentarians can just ignore it or reject it.

Where is the certainty? where is the sincerity? where is the honesty? This government, and indeed its loyal opposition which in 2004 supported the changes to the marriage act reinforcing for ever that marriage would only ever between a man and a woman.

Who do you believe? Who do you trust?

To me it is all a fraudulent activity and a waste of time and money.

I will not waste my time - or money giving it any support or further thought in the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RED JOS - ACTIVIST KICKS BACKS



Welcome to my blog and let me know what you think about my postings.


My web pages also have a wide range of topics which are added to when possible. Look for them in any search engine under

"RED JOS"




I hope you find items of interest!

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Preston, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
90 years old, political gay activist, hosting two web sites, one personal: http://www.red-jos.net one shared with my partner, 94-year-old Ken Lovett: http://www.josken.net and also this blog. The blog now has an alphabetical index: http://www.red-jos.net/alpha3.htm

Labels